SHR knows that guests will view your site and booking engine in a variety of contexts, using a variety of devices. With TopSail™, there is no longer a need to maintain a separate mobile booking engine—a single, responsive IBE is all that you need.
TopSail automatically adjusts to:
- Desktop computers
- Mobile phones
- Screen size
Hotels now have the option to add persuasive text under room types and/or packages. Depending upon the type of messaging selected, it will give the guest a sense of urgency to confirm a booking, or assure the guest that the selection they have made is a popular choice among travelers.
Types of Messaging
- Number of rooms (or packages) purchased in the last x-number of days
- Number of rooms (or packages) available for the dates selected
Call to Continue™
Once a guest has searched and added reservation information to his cart, he has the option to call to continue by simply touching a number on his mobile device. This feature sends the reservation information to the hotel’s call center with a unique Cart ID that allows the reservation agent to pick up where the guest left off and complete the booking.
- Abandonment Recovery
- Frictionless Checkout
- Reduce Payment Barrier
- Increase Mobile Conversion
Save for Later
Allow guests to save their cart for later by entering an e-mail address. A link to their cart is e-mailed to them so they can complete the booking process at a later time.
- Abandonment Recovery
- Capture guest e-mails for future marketing opportunities
- Increase Conversion
- Greater flexibility and ease of booking for the guest
Rates and Packages
Meal Plan for Rate Code
At the rate code level, users may now attach a meal plan for update out to the GDS. This feature was designed to add an additional level of detail to the rate display via the GDS in order to enhance the booking experience.
New Add On Functionality
For your convenience, we have added additional Price Formula options within the Add-Ons feature that include:
- Per Guest per Night
- Per Room Per Night
The system will calculate the cost according to the Price Formula selected within the Add-On for proper update to the booking itinerary.
Reservation - Date/Time Display
The date/time seen in Res Detail via the Reservation Log will now be displayed as the local hotel time. Previously, this was displayed as the CRS System date/time for all users.
Reporting - Distribution Market Segment
The Distribution Market Segment report is one of our newest report additions, allowing our users to report on market segment by distribution channel.
Flexible Group Functionality
WindsurferCRS allows for management and control of groups across web and call center channels.
With this new feature, inventory is dependent on general availability and does not have to be allocated directly within the block. As long as rooms are available, within the parameters of the block, the group is bookable. To enable this group inventory management option, simply check the "Flexible Group" box under the modify tab after the group has been created.
New 3rd Party Integrations
We are constantly working to ensure we offer powerful integrations that will benefit the hotels using WindsurferCRS. Below are some of the new integrations we launched in 2014.
- Uses social media to increase bookings by offering pre-made messages that the guest can easily flip to their social media sites.
- Increase revenue by offering upsell options to your guests prior to check-in.
- Guests will book with confidence with guest review integration right in the booking engine.
While we are always looking to add integrations, we also continuously look to strengthen the current integrations that we offer. Below are some highlights of the strong integrations that we currently offer.
Revenue Management Systems
- Framework supported at the Core
- Interfaces with IDeaS and Duetto
Property Management System
- Advanced 2-way interface with Micros OXI
- Advanced 2-way integration with MSI’s CloudPM
- Advanced 2-way integration with PAR Springer-Miller’s ATRIO
External Booking Channels
- Continuously adding to our direct distribution network
- Offer distribution to major Meta-Search sites
Find Out More
Use the links below to find out more, request a demo, or contact one of our Business Development associates. We look forward to showing you how WindsurferCRS can improve your property’s distribution strategy.